How to Fix 0x800401fb on PC and Xbox One
- September 22, 2022
If you’re getting the 0x800401fb error on your PC or Xbox One, there are a few things you can try to fix it. First, make sure your PC or Xbox One is updated to the latest version of Windows. If you’re still getting the error, try restarting your PC or Xbox One. If that doesn’t work, try resetting your PC or Xbox One. If you’re still getting the error, you may need to contact Microsoft support.
Table of Contents
How to Fix 0x800401fb on PC and Xbox One
What is 0x800401fb?
0x800401fb is an error code that is typically associated with Microsoft Outlook. This error code can occur for a number of reasons, the most common being that Outlook is unable to connect to the mail server, or that the mail server is unavailable. There are a number of ways to fix this error, depending on the cause.
If the error is due to Outlook not being able to connect to the mail server, the first thing to do is check your internet connection. If you are able to browse the web without issue, then the problem is most likely with the mail server itself. Contact your email provider and ask them if they are experiencing any issues.
If the error is due to the mail server being unavailable, there is not much you can do other than wait for the server to come back online. In the meantime, you can try using another email client, such as Microsoft Outlook Express, to see if you can connect to the mail server that way.
How to Fix 0x800401fb on PC
The 0x800401fb error code typically occurs when there is a problem with the Xbox Live servers or your internet connection. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue:
1. Check the Xbox Live Service Status page to see if there are any current issues with the service.
2. If you’re using a wireless connection, try switching to a wired connection and see if that fixes the problem.
3. Restart your router and modem, then try connecting to Xbox Live again.
4. If none of the above steps work, try resetting your Xbox One console. To do this, go to the Settings menu and select “System.” Select “Console info & updates,” then select “Reset console.”
How to Fix 0x800401fb on Xbox One
The 0x800401fb error is a common error that can occur on both your PC and your Xbox One. This error is usually caused by a corrupted file or a problem with your internet connection. In order to fix this error, you will need to delete the corrupted file and then reconnect to the internet.
1. First, you will need to delete the corrupted file. To do this, you will need to open the File Explorer on your PC.
2. Once the File Explorer is open, you will need to navigate to the following location:
3. Once you have navigated to this folder, you will need to delete the following file:
4. After you have deleted this file, you will need to restart your PC.
5. Once your PC has restarted, you will need to open the Xbox app on your PC.
6. Once the Xbox app is open, you will need to sign in with your Microsoft account.
7. After you have signed in, you will need to go to the settings menu.
8. In the settings menu, you will need to select the “Connected Accounts” option.
9. After you have selected the “Connected Accounts” option, you will need to select the “Add a new account” option.
10. In the “Add a new account” menu, you will need to select the “Microsoft account” option.
11. After you have selected the “Microsoft account” option, you will need to enter your Microsoft account email address.
12. After you have entered your Microsoft account email address, you will need to select the “Sign In” option.
13. After you have signed in, you will need to select the “Done” option.
14. Once you have completed these steps, you will need to restart your Xbox One.
After you have completed these steps, the 0x800401fb error should be fixed.
The 0x800401fb error is a common error that can occur on both PC and Xbox One. In most cases, it is caused by a problem with the way the game or application is installed. However, it can also be caused by a number of other factors.
There are a number of ways to fix the 0x800401fb error. The most common is to simply reinstall the game or application. This will usually fix the problem. However, if the problem persists, you may need to try a few other methods.
One way to fix the 0x800401fb error is to delete the offending game or application and then reinstall it. This usually works because the problem is often caused by a corrupt file.
Another way to fix the 0x800401fb error is to use a registry cleaner. This will scan your registry for any corrupt or damaged files and then repair them.
If you are still having problems, you may need to contact Microsoft support. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the problem and find a solution that works for you.